Note that this page does not refresh
Last 40 Messages
Last 100 Messages
Last 250 Messages
Last 400 Messages
Days prior to yesterday:
Malc (825. Posted 9-Mar-2009 Mon 12:40)Previous >>
Usual rules which basically are:
1. One win selection per race.
2. There are no napped selections.
3. Non-runners,withdrawals or whatever get replaced by the favourite. Joint favourites? The the jolly with the lowest cloth number.
4. If a runner is not nominated for a race then see rule 3.
5. Joining late? Then start with minus how many points it is.
6. If we miss something then Phil, Mark or myself (Malc) have the right to make up a judgement on the spot.
7. The winner is the most profitable player.
8. No entry fee. It`s for fun. The winner gets a free month on the ratings (any subscription will be returned on next payment).
9. Grand National Only: Everyone`s Grand National selection will be considered to be a free nap. Naps pay double.
10. Cheltenham Gold Cup Only: rule 9 applies here.
11. The price used in calculating the winners is the Official SP. Rule 4 calculations are not taken into consideration.
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.dragondrop.com