Glorious Cheltenham Competition 2014
Note that this page does not refresh
Last 40 Messages
Last 100 Messages
Last 250 Messages
Last 400 Messages
Days prior to yesterday:
Malc (825. Posted 9-Mar-2009 Mon 12:40)Previous >>
Usual rules which basically are:
1. One win selection per race.
2. One race a day may be napped (costing an extra point) and returns double.
3. Non-runners,withdrawals or whatever get replaced by the favourite. Joint favourites? The the jolly with the lowest cloth number.
4. If a runner is not nominated for a race then see rule 3.
5. Joining late? Then start with minus how many points it is.
6. If we miss something then Phil, Mark or myself (Malc) have the right to make up a judgement on the spot.
7. The winner is the most profitable player.
8. No entry fee. It`s for fun. The winner gets a free month on the ratings (any subscription will be returned on next payment).
9. Grand National Only: Everyone`s Grand National selection will be considered to be a free nap. Naps can still be used on one other race on the same day.
10. Er, that`s it.
contact email@example.com or visit http://www.dragondrop.com